- 社会保障の中長期課題への対応に関する研究 （2017年10月2日〜2019年9月30日）
- "The dynamic impact of retirement on health: Evidence from a nationwide ten-year panel survey in Japan," Preventive Medicine, 2017, 100, 287-293 (with Mari Kan).
- "Does work-to-family conflict really matter for health? Cross-sectional, prospective cohort and fixed-effects analyses," Social Science & Medicine, 2017, 175, 36-42 (with Akiomi Inoue, and Akizumi Tsutsumi).
- "The association between job stress and leisure-time physical inactivity adjusted for individual attributes: Evidence from a Japanese occupational cohort survey," Scandinavian Journal of Work, Environment & Health, 2016, 42(3), 228-236 (with Akiomi Inoue and Akizumi Tsutsumi).
- "The association between individual-level social capital and health: Cross-sectional, prospective cohort, and fixed-effects models," Journal of Epidemiology and Community Health, 2016, 70, 25-30.
- "How is an informal caregiver's psychological distress associated with prolonged caregiving? Evidence from a six-wave panel survey in Japan," Quality of Life Research, 2015, 24(12), 2907-2915.
- "Do time-invariant confounders explain away the association between job stress and workers' mental health?: Evidence from Japanese occupational panel data," Social Science & Medicine, 2015, 126, 138-144 (with Akizumi Tsutsumi and Akiomi Inoue).
- "The association between involvement in family caregiving and mental health among middle-aged adults in Japan," Social Science & Medicine, 2014, 115, 121-129.
- "Neighbourhood satisfaction, self-rated health, and psychological attributes: A multilevel analysis in Japan," Journal of Environmental Psychology, 2012, 32(4), 410-417 (with Kunio Urakawa).
- "Income inequality, perceived happiness, and self-rated health: Evidence from nationwide surveys in Japan," Social Science & Medicine, 2010, 70(9), 1358-1366 (with Miki Kobayashi).
- "Income inequality, area-level poverty, perceived aversion to inequality and self-rated health in Japan," Social Science & Medicine, 2009, 69(3), 317-326 (with Miki Kobayashi).