Theoretical Physics, Econophysics
- Macro-Economy under COVID-19 influence: Data-intensive analysis and the road to recovery (October 12, 2020 - September 30, 2022)
- Dynamics of Economy and Finance from the Economic Network Point of View (July 2, 2018 - June 30, 2020)
- Large-scale Simulation and Analysis of Economic Network for Macro Prudential Policy (June 30, 2016 - May 31, 2018)
- Price Network and Dynamics of Small and Medium Enterprises (February 19, 2014 - February 29, 2016)
- Dynamics, Energy and Environment, and Growth of Small- and Medium-sized Enterprises (September 26, 2011 - September 30, 2013)
1982 Ph.D. in Physics, California Institute of Technology, U.S.
1979 B.S. in Physics, Kyoto University, Japan
1978 M.S. in Physics, Kyoto University, Japan
2019 - present Specially Appointed Professor, Graduate School of Advanced Integrated Studies in Human Survivability, Kyoto University
2019 - present Emeritus Professor, Kyoto University
2003 Professor, Graduate School of Sciences, Kyoto University, Japan
1998 Professor, College of General Arts and Sciences, Kyoto University, Japan
1989 Associate Professor, College of General Arts and Sciences, Kyoto University, Japan
1988 Assistant Professor, Faculty of Science, Kyoto University, Japan
1985 Lecturer at Northeastern University and Visiting Scholar at Harvard University, U.S.
1982 Postdoctoral Fellow at Theory Group of Stanford Linear Accelerator Center (SLAC), U.S.
Selected Publications and Papers
- Macro-Econophysics: New Studies on Economic Networks and Synchronization
Hideaki Aoyama, Yoshi Fujiwara, Yuichi Ikeda, Hiroshi Iyetomi, Wataru Souma and Hiroshi, Yoshikawa, Cambridge University Press, (Cambridge, UK , 2017)
- Econophysics and Companies -Statistical Life and Death in Complex Business Networks, Cambridge University Press, 2010 (co-author).
Papers Published in Refereed Journals
Advisor, KYOTO Lab