- Time and Date: 12:15-13:30, Monday, December 9, 2019 (Registration desk and seminar room open at 12:00)
- Venue: 1-3-1 Kasumigaseki, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, RIETI's seminar room #1121 (METI Annex 11th floor)
- Language: Japanese / English (with simultaneous interpretation)
- Admission: Free
- Host: Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI)
- Contact: Ms. UENO, Conference Section, RIETI (
Online Registration is now closed.
We are no longer accepting registrations as the number of registrants has reached the seating capacity.
- Speaker: OTABE Yoichi (Former Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary Permanent Representative of Japan to the International Organizations in Geneva / Former Senior Deputy Minister for Foreign Affairs)
- Speaker: KAWASE Tsuyoshi (Faculty Fellow, RIETI / Professor, Faculty of Law, Sophia University)
- Moderator: KURODA Junichiro (Director-General, Multilateral Trade System Department, Trade Policy Bureau, METI)
*Agenda is subject to change