1991 MBA, University of California, Berkeley
1986 B.A. in Economics, Keio University
2013 Founded and become CEO of Misaki Capital Inc.
2005 Founded and become CEO of Asuka Corporate Advisory
1991 Partner, Corporate Directions Inc.
1986 Jointed Andersen Consulting (now Accenture)
Selected Publications and Papers
- Invested Business management vs Traded business management, Nikkei Publishing Inc., 2016
- Trinity Management, Diamond. Inc., scheduled 2020
Papers Published in Refereed Journals
- "Perspective of dividend policy" Accounting, July 2014
- "For whom ROE is for? The last frontier of the corporate management in Japan" Accounting, January 2015
- "Roadmap for Successful Corporate Governance Reform in Japan" Securities Analysts Journal, July 2016
- "Future of the Management and the Investment, -Evolution of the activism and the impending challenge-" Accounting, May 2018
Chairman of independence corporate directors' committee, Japan Association of Corporate Directors
Selection committee for the Corporate Governance of the Year, Japan Association of Corporate Directors