Statistical and Numerical Analysis on International Trade Models, Empirical Analysis on Comparative Advantage
2016 Ph.D. in Economics, Hokkaido University
2004 M.A. in Economics, Osaka City University
2001 B.A. in Economics, Kagoshima University
2016 Research Specialist, Policy Planning and Research Office, Trade Policy Bureau, METI
2016 Fellow, Hitotsubashi University
2013 Assistant Professor, Hokkaido University
2010 Research Administrator, Meiji University
2008 Fellow, University of Tsukuba
2008 Fellow, Institute of Intellectual Property
2007 Fellow, Kyoto Institute of Economic Research (Kyoto University)
Selected Publications and Papers
- "International Comparison of the Comparative Advantage Dynamics," Graduate School of Economics & Business Administration, Hokkaido University, Discussion Paper, Series A, No.2015-293, 2015.
- "An Optimal Tolerance of Estimating Convergence Time of Markov Stochastic Process," Graduate School of Economics & Business Administration, Hokkaido University, Discussion Paper, Series A, No.2015-287, 2015.
- "Dynamics of the Comparative Advantage Structure and their Differences between Goods and Services," Graduate School of Economics & Business Administration, Hokkaido University, Discussion Paper, Series A, No.2015-284, 2015.
- "Trade Patterns and the Gains from Trade in a Chamberlinian-Ricardian Model," Graduate School of Economics & Business Administration, Hokkaido University, Discussion Paper, with Nobuhito Suga, Series A, No.2014-267, 2014.
- "Comparative Advantage Structure on U.S. International Services," KIER Discussion Paper Series, No.633, 2007.
Papers Published in Refereed Journals
- "White Paper on International Economy and Trade 2017" (assigned section: II-1-3 and II-3-1)
- "International Comparison of the Trade and Comparative Advantage Structures in East Asian Countries," Economic Studies, Vol.65, No.1, pp.137-155, 2015.
- "WINDS (KIZUNA)-based Collaborative e-Learning Project in Thailand, Malaysia and Japan," Transactions of the Japan Society for Aeronautical and Space Sciences, with Shin Takahashi, Keisuke Kameyama, Yukio Fukui, and Nobuhiko Kitawaki, Vol.8, No.ists27, pp.Tj_1-Tj_9, 2011.
- "Revealed Specialization: Evidence on U.S. International Services," International Trade Journal, Vol.22, No.4, pp.378-414, 2008.