Macroeconomics, Industrial dynamics, Stochastic processes
2015 Ph.D. in Economics, University of Tokyo
2012 M.A. in Economics, University of Tokyo
2010 B.A. in Economics, University of Tokyo
2015 Fellow, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI)
2015 Part-time Lecturer, Faculty of Economics, Rissho University
2013 Research Fellowship for Young Scientists (DC2), Japan Society for Promotion of Science
Selected Publications and Papers
- "Shock propagation through customer-supplier relationships: An application of the stochastic actororiented model," in Complex Networks & Their Applications VI, Proceedings of Complex Networks 2017. (with A. Chakraborty, Y. Fujiwara, H. Inoue, H. Krichene, and M. Terai).
- "Aggregate implications of lumpy investment under heterogeneity and uncertainty: a model of collective behavior," Evolutionary and Institutional Economic Review, 14(2), 311-333, 2017. (with Yosuke Kimura and Hiroki Murakami).
- "Endogenous business cycles caused by nonconvex costs and interactions," Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination, 12(2), 367-391, 2017.
- "Are There Any Empirical Regularities of Firms’ Growth Patterns? The importance of large jumps," RIETI Discussion Paper, 14-E-033, 2014. (Revision suggested by the Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control)
- "A Compositional Data Analysis of Market Share Dynamics," RIETI Discussion Paper, 17-E-076, 2017.
- "A Functional Linear Regression Model in the Space of Probability Density Functions," RIETI Discussion Paper, 17-E-015, 2017.
- "Income Distribution among Individuals: The effects of economic interactions," RIETI Discussion Paper, 13-E-042, 2013.
Membership of Academic Societies
Japanese Economic Association
The Institute of Economic Research, Chuo University