Macroeconomics, Industrial dynamics, Stochastic processes
2015 Ph.D. in Economics, University of Tokyo
2012 M.A. in Economics, University of Tokyo
2010 B.A. in Economics, University of Tokyo
2015 Fellow, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI)
2015 Part-time Lecturer, Faculty of Economics, Rissho University
2013 Research Fellowship for Young Scientists (DC2), Japan Society for Promotion of Science
Selected Publications and Papers
- "Firm growth and Laplace distribution: The importance of large jumps," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, 103, 63-82, 2019.
- "The emergence of properties of the Japanese production network: How do listed firms choose their partners?" Social Networks, 59, 1-9, 2019. (with H. Krichene, Y. Fujiwara, A. Chakraborty, H. Inoue, M. Terai)
- "Aggregate implications of lumpy investment under heterogeneity and uncertainty: a model of collective behavior," Evolutionary and Institutional Economic Review, 14(2), 311-333, 2017. (with Y. Kimura, H. Murakami)
- "Endogenous business cycles caused by nonconvex costs and interactions," Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination, 12(2), 367-391, 2017.
- "The Size of Micro-originated Aggregate Fluctuations: An analysis of firm-level input-output linkages in Japan," RIETI DP, 21-E-066, 2021. (with D. Miyakawa)
- "The Role of Granularity in the Variance and Tail Probability of Aggregate Output," RIETI DP, 20-E-027, 2020.
- "A Functional Linear Regression Model in the Space of Probability Density Functions," RIETI DP, 17-E-015, 2017.