- Time and Date: 12:15-13:30, Thursday, December 26, 2019 (Registration desk and seminar room open at 12:00)
- Venue: 1-3-1 Kasumigaseki, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, RIETI's seminar room #1121 (METI Annex 11th floor)
- Language: Japanese
- Admission: Free
- Host: Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI)
- Contact: Ms. UENO, Conference Section, RIETI (
Online Registration is now closed.
We are no longer accepting registrations as the number of registrants has reached the seating capacity.
- Speaker: ITO Takatoshi (Professor, School of International and Public Affairs, Columbia University / Professor, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies)
- Speaker: SATO Kiyotaka (Professor, Department of Economics, Graduate School of International Social Sciences, Yokohama National University)
- Speaker: SHIMIZU Junko (Professor, Faculty of Economics, Gakushuin University)
- Commentator: KOIBUCHI Satoshi (Professor, Faculty of Commerce, Chuo University)
- Moderator: INOUE Seiichiro (Senior Fellow, RIETI)
*Agenda is subject to change