- Time and Date: 12:15-13:30, Tuesday, October 3, 2017 (Registration desk and seminar room open at 12:00)
- Venue: 1-3-1 Kasumigaseki, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, RIETI's seminar room #1121 (METI Annex 11th floor)
- Language(s): Japanese/German (with simultaneous interpretation)
- Admission: Free
- Host(s): Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI)
- Contact: RIETI Ms. MATSUKURA (
Online Registration is now closed.
We are no longer accepting registrations as the number of registrants has reached the seating capacity.
- Speaker: Wolfgang TIEFENSEE (Thuringian Minister of Economy, Science and the Digital Society)
- Speaker: Hans Carl VON WERTHERN (Ambassador of the Federal Republic of Germany to Japan)
- Moderator: MINAMI Ryo (Director, Europe Division, Trade Policy Bureau, METI)
*Agenda is subject to change