Mr. Adam Sieminski, Administrator of the U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA), will present highlights of EIA's Annual Energy Outlook 2016 (AEO 2016) and International Energy Outlook 2016 (IEO2016). The talk will cover EIA's assessment of the outlook for U.S. and international energy markets through 2040 and focus on the factors expected to shape energy markets through 2040.
- Time and Date: 12:15-13:30, Tuesday, October 4, 2016
- Venue: 1-3-1 Kasumigaseki, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, RIETI's seminar room #1121 (METI Annex 11th floor)
- Language(s): English
- Admission: Free (Please bring your own lunch)
- Host(s): Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI)
- Seating Capacity: 150
- Contact: RIETI HARADA (
Online Registration is now closed.
- Speaker: Adam SIEMINSKI (Administrator, U.S. Energy Information Administration)
- Moderator: ISHII Hidehiko (Deputy Director, International Affairs Division, Agency for Natural Resources and Energy, METI)
*Agenda is subject to change