(1) Administrator: Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI)
(2) Facebook Account: Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI)
(3) URL: http://www.facebook.com/en.RIETI
(4) Contents: The RIETI Facebook Page publishes headlines about new updates to the RIETI website, along with information concerning RIETI's research activities.
(5) Notes on the Operation: The RIETI Facebook Page may be closed or deleted without notice.
2. Responses to Comments and Inquiries
(1) RIETI shall not respond to comments made in the RIETI Facebook Page unless otherwise specified.
(2) RIETI shall not manage any comments made in the RIETI Facebook Page. Therefore, any inquiries concerning such comments shall not be answered by RIETI.
(3) For inquiries and comments about RIETI, please contact: email@example.com.
(1) RIETI shall not take any responsibility for the contents posted on the RIETI Facebook Page by users, including, but not limited to, comments, photographs, and videos.
(2) RIETI shall not take any responsibility for damage caused by using or not being able to use the RIETI Facebook Page.
(3) RIETI shall not take any responsibility for damage caused by any disputes arising between users, or between one or more of such users and one or more third parties, relating to the RIETI Facebook Page.
(4) In addition to clauses (1) to (3) above, RIETI shall not take any responsibility for damage sustained by users or third parties due to issues concerning the RIETI Facebook Page.
(6) The RIETI Facebook Page is operated by Facebook. RIETI is not able to answer queries about the operational status of Facebook. RIETI is also not able to answer questions concerning the functions, usage methods, and technologies of the Facebook website, or the application software provided by Facebook and other parties.
(7) RIETI may change this Facebook Policy without notice.
4. Prohibited Activities
To realize better communication through the RIETI Facebook Page, the following activities are prohibited. Activities that fall into any of the following may be deleted and the user account through which such activities were conducted may be blocked.
- Content that is offensive to public order and morals.
- Content that may lead to a criminal act.
- Content that infringes on a third party's copyrights and/or other rights.
- Content that infringes on a third party's property rights and/or privacy.
- Content that brings disbenefit to a third party.
- Content that defames and/or impairs the reputation of a third party.
- Content that violates the law.
- Any action other than those listed above, if they are judged to be irrelevant and/or inappropriate.