Pharmaceutical Policy and Regulation
2006 M.B.A., International Business, Fox School of Business, Temple University, Philadelphia, PA and ENPC School of Management, Paris, France
1991 B.A., Psychology, Harvard University, Cambridge, MA
2009 - Present Senior Manager, International Policy, Pfizer Inc., New York, NY
2006 - 2009 Manager, Health Policy, Wyeth Pharmaceuticals, Collegeville, PA
2000 - 2005 Editor, The Pink Sheet, Elsevier, Chevy Chase, MD
1995 - 1999 Research Assistant, American Enterprise Institute, Washington, DC
Selected Articles published by Elsevier
- "FDA Approves Antidepressant 'Black Box' Class Labeling," The Pink Sheet Daily, January 13, 2005.
- "Average Sales Price Calculations To Exclude Wholesaler Service Fees," The Pink Sheet, December 10, 2004.
- "Global Price Control Elimination May Not Affect U.S. Rx Costs, Economist Tells ITA Panel," The Pink Sheet, August 4, 2004.
- "Senate Expected To Block Rx Import Amendments To Pending Bills," The Pink Sheet, July 8, 2004.
- "Disease Awareness Ads Indistinct From Product Ads Could Be Viewed As Promotional, FDA Says," The Pink Sheet, June 1, 2004.
- "Comparative Research Should Start With Rx Drugs," The Pink Sheet, April 26, 2004.
- "Rx Pricing and Trade Subject of FDA, Industry Meeting With House Leader," The Pink Sheet, December 15, 2003.
- "PhRMA Offers New Baseline For Rx Costs: 7% Of Health Care Spending Is On Brands," The Pink Sheet, November 20, 2003.