2010年—2013年 台湾经济研究院 国际形势课助理研究员、国际开发战略中心FTA与地域整合副主管、中华台北APEC研究中心研究员
2010年—现在 国立政治大学 助教（兼任）
2012年—2013年 国防大学 助教（兼任）
Academic Peer-Reviewed Articles
- Chiou, Yi-hung, "Militarized Conflict, Political Risk and Foreign Direct Investment," Issues and Studies, Vol. 52, No. 1, March 2013 (Chinese version)
- Chiou, Yi-hung, "Racing to the Top: Chinese Taipei's Achievement on the Ease of Doing Business," in Aggarwal, Vinod K., and Richard Feinberg, ed., APEC Study Centers Consortium 2011: Key Findings and Policy Recommendations: Green Growth, Trade Integration and Regulatory Convergence, 2011, Singapore: APEC Secretariat
- Chiou, Yi-hung, "The Past and the Future: The Taiwan Relations Act (TRA) in the Dynamics of Trilateral Economic Interactions," Issues & Studies, Vo. 46, No. 3, September 2010
- Chiou, Yi-hung, "Unraveling the Logic of ASEAN's Decision-Making: Theoretical Analysis and Case Examination," Asian Politics & Policy, Vol. 2, No. 3, July-Sept. 2010
- Chiou, Yi-hung, "A Two-level-game Analysis of AFTA Agreements: What Caused ASEAN States to Move toward Economic Integration?" Journal of Current Southeast Asian Affairs, Vol. 29, No. 1, April 2010
- Chiou, Yi-hung, "Competing the Commanding Height: The Global Economic Strategic Competition between the U.S. and China—An Empirical Analysis," Presented at the 2014 International Conference on "Challenges to US Foreign Policy in the 21st Century," at the Tamkang University, May 26th, 2014, Tamsui, New Taipei City, Taiwan
- Chiou, Yi-hung, "Competing the Commanding Height of Global Economy between the East and the West: A Strategic and Empirical Analysis on the Future Regional Trading Blocs" Presented at the International Studies Association's (ISA) 55th Annual Convention, March 25th-29th, 2014, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Chiu, Yi-hung and Bo-xiang Hsu, "Exploring the Reconfigurations of Industrial Competitiveness across Economies under Different Pathways to FTAAP," Presented at the APEC Study Center Consortium Conference (ASCCC), July 26th-27th, 2013, Jakarta, Indonesia
- Chiou, Yi-hung and Le Thu Hung, "Dancing with Dragon: Vietnam's Perspective and Strategy on the South China Sea issues," Presented at the International Studies Association's (ISA) 54th Annual Convention, April 2nd-6th, 2013, San Francisco, California, U.S.A.
- Chiou, Yi-hung, "What Money Cannot Buy? The Dynamics between Geo-political Tensions and Business Interests of Foreign Direct Investment." Presented at the International Studies Association's (ISA) 54th Annual Convention, April 2nd -6th, 2013, San Francisco, California, U.S.A.
- Chiou, Yi-hung and Ming-hsing Kung, "Taiwan's challenges and opportunities in the new framework of production network," Presented at the 2012 RIETI-TIER-KIET Workshop, Nov., 12nd-14th, 2012, Tokyo, Japan
- Chiou, Yi-hung, "The Sectoral Heterogeneity of Foreign Investment and Militarized Conflict: Is the Primary Sector Vulnerable to Militarized Conflict?" Presented at the 69th Annual National Conference of the Midwest Political Science Association (MPSA), March 31-April 3, 2011, Chicago, Illinois, U.S.A