1999 B.S., M.A., Economics, Ecole Polytechnique, Palaiseau, France
2000 M.S., Economics and Statistics, Ecole Nationale de la Statistique et de l'Administration Economique, Malakoff, France
2004 Ph.D., Economics, Princeton University
Dissertation title: "Platforms, Pricing and Commitment in Two-Sided Markets"
1999 Embassy Associate for the Financial Agency for Asia, Ministry of Finance and Industry, Treasury and Banque de France, Tokyo
2000 - 2003 Consultant, National Economics Research Associates
- "Los Estados Unidos contra Microsoft: Innovacion, Integracion Tecnologica y Derecho de la Competencia" (with Atilano Jorge Padilla), Gaceta juridica de la CE y de la competencia, No.215, September/October 2001.
- "United States vs. Microsoft Revisited: Innovation, Integration and Competition Law" (with Atilano Jorge Padilla), NERA Economic Journal, Spring 2002.
- "Optimal Pricing and Commitment in Two-Sided Markets" (presented at the conference on The Economics of Two-Sided Markets, Toulouse France, January 2004)
- "Two Sided Sponsored vs. Non-Sponsored Platforms, Variety of Applications and Social Efficiency"
- "Monopolistic Competition in a Spatial Setting With Demand for More Than One Variety"
- "A Model of Lending to Odious Governments"